If you are automatically logged out of the app, you can use Touch ID authentication to quickly log back in — provided Touch ID is available on your device.
- Note: If you manually log out of the app, you will be required to provide your password the next time you log back in.
Setting up Touch ID in your app
In order to use Touch ID in the app, you must log in at least one time using your existing username and password. This is necessary in order to link your account with the Touch ID feature.
If you use Touch ID on your device, you will asked to enable the feature when you first log in to the MINDBODY app:
You can also enable the Touch ID feature within the app itself:
- Tap More at the bottom of your screen.
- Select Settings.
- Under Settings, tap Sign in with Touch ID.
Touch ID is enabled when the switch is slid to the right and orange.
Touch ID Requirements
- iPhone 5s or later, iPad Mini 3 or later, iPad Pro, or iPad Air 2.
- Most recent version of iOS.
- Touch ID must be enabled on your device. Click here to learn how to enable Touch ID on your iPhone (external link).