The Settings screen is where you'll manage your connected apps and devices, notification settings, and other preferences. You can access this screen from the navigation menu on the left side of your screen.
- Verification email: Resends the verification email. Necessary to sync accounts held at local businesses with the MINDBODY® app.
- Facebook: Allows you to login to the app with your Facebook account.
- Fitbit®: Integrates your Fitbit device with the MINDBODY app.
- Calendar: The calendar setting is used to automatically add bookings made in the MINDBODY app to your external calendar.
- Notifications: Allows access to the Manage Notifications screen. See below for additional details.
- Keep me in the loop: Receive emails from MINDBODY concerning the app.
- Sign in with Touch ID: Allows you to sign back in to the app using Touch ID, provided it's available on your device.
- Get Notifications: Enables, or disables, all notifications.
- Reviews: The app will ask you to rate and review past services.
- Announcements: Enables push notifications for new deals and features. Also allows you to receive purchase confirmations when your card in the MINDBODY app is used to pay at a business.
- Share MINDBODY: Sends a download link for the MINDBODY app to contacts of your choosing.
- Tell us what you think: Leave a review of the MINDBODY app in the App Store, or send us a message sharing your experience.
- MINDBODY Support: Browse our in-app Help Center for assistance with the app.
- Terms of Service: Current terms of agreement for the MINDBODY app.
- Version: The version of the MINDBODY app installed on your device.
- Account syncing
- Logging in with Facebook
- Syncing the MINDBODY® app with your Fitbit® device
- How to unsubscribe from MINDBODY® emails
- How do I review a class?
- Calendar syncing