The MINDBODY® app can display the following details from your Fitbit® account:
- Active minutes
- Calories burned
- Max heart beats per minute*
- Average heart beats per minute*
- Minutes in each heart zone (peak, cardio, fat burn)*
*Only available with Fitbit Charge HR™, Fitbit Blaze™, and Fitbit Surge™ devices.
You choose what to share
When syncing your Fitbit activity tracker with the MINDBODY app, you can choose the data you want to share.
If you need to change these settings later...
You'll have to remove MINDBODY from your Fitbit account. This is a step beyond simply unlinking your accounts through the app. Removing MINDBODY breaks the link with Fitbit, and allows you to reset the sync settings.
This is a two-step process:
- How to view Fitbit® fitness activity for past visits
- How to disconnect your Fitbit® account
- Syncing the MINDBODY® app with your Fitbit® device