If you'd rather not display your Fitbit data in the MINDBODY® app, you can unlink your accounts. Don't worry, you can always resync them later if you change your mind.
- Tap More at the bottom of your screen.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Fitbit under Apps and Devices.
- Tap the Disconnect Your Fitbit button, then confirm.
If you'd like to completely remove the MINDBODY app from your Fitbit account, you'll need to revoke access through the Fitbit website. This is only necessary if you need to change the Fitbit data (e.g., weight) shared with the MINDBODY app, or if you no longer wish to use it at all.
- Log into your Fitbit account at https://www.fitbit.com/.
- Click on the gear icon in the top right corner, and select Settings.
- Click the Applications tab on the left side.
- Click the Revoke Access button for the MINDBODY app.