You can sync the MINDBODY® app with your Fitbit® activity tracker to quickly access data on your classes, appointments, and enrollments. The app will show active minutes and calories burned during your workout, as well as heart rate data if you have a compatible device. Plus, it will retroactively sync with past workouts -- even if you're new to the MINDBODY app.
- Tap More at the bottom of your screen.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Fitbit under Apps and Devices.
- Tap the Connect Your Fitbit button, and the app will redirect you to the Fitbit website.
- Enter the Email and Password for your Fitbit account. This is separate from your MINDBODY Connect account.
- Choose the Fitbit details you wish to share with MINDBODY, then tap Allow.
And that's it!
After your next workout, you'll notice your Fitbit data has automatically synced with the MINDBODY app. Or, if you'd like, you can immediately review details on past visits. Click here for more information.
- How to disconnect your Fitbit® account
- What Fitbit® data is shared with the MINDBODY app?
- How to view Fitbit® fitness activity for past visits