The MINDBODY® app allows you to leave ratings and reviews for the services you attend with local businesses. When your scheduled class ends, a notification will pop up and ask you to share your experience with the MINDBODY community.
Don't have time to leave a review while at the business? Just pull up the My Schedule screen, and you can rate all of your past classes from the comfort of home.
You'll need to enable notifications on your phone to receive the Ratings and Reviews prompt. You can still review classes with this setting disabled, but only from the My Schedule screen — see the Reviewing a past class section below.
- Tap More at the bottom of your screen.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Notifications under Settings.
- Tap Reviews; reviews are enabled when the switch is slid to the right and orange.
If you dismiss the review notification at the end of class, or choose not to enable notifications at all, you can still review the classes you attend. You can even review past classes you signed up for in the studio, or through a web browser. This works for appointments too!
- Tap Schedule at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap History, then choose a service.
- Tap on Leave a Review or a star rating.
- Choose a rating (required), leave a review (optional), and tap Submit.